Alachua County's mission is to provide responsive service to citizens and responsible stewardship of county resources for current and future generations.
Vision and Values
Vision - Alachua County is committed to responsible stewardship of the resources entrusted to us by our citizens, realizing that our natural and human resources are our most valuable assets. Furthermore, Alachua County is dedicated to be transparent and responsive, creating an atmosphere of trust with the citizens we serve.
Values -To meet this mission, employees should recognize these fundamental values and these values should serve as a guide to employee conduct and actions where policies are silent or in apparent conflict:
- Integrity. We adhere to standards of ethical conduct.
- Honesty. We are truthful, fair and open with our fellow employees and the people we serve.
- Respect. We are responsive, compassionate and courteous in all our interactions.
- Diversity. We embrace the value and power of diversity in our community.
- Innovation. We are committed to the consideration and implementation of new ideas.
- Accountability. We are accountable for our behavior and the quality of work performed individually and as teams.
- Communication. Our open communication and sharing of ideas enhances the decision-making process.
- Michele L. Lieberman
- County Manager
- 12 SE 1st Street
- Gainesville, FL 32601
- Phone: 352-374-5204
- Fax: 352-338-7363
- TDD/TTY users, please call 711 (Florida Relay Service)
- Ask/Advise The County Manager