Federal Procurement Resources & Export Assistance
- FedBizOpps is a federally-mandated online portal that provides information to the public regarding certain federal contracting actions.
- Free web-based portal that allows small businesses to more easily apply to become suppliers to large companies.
- Connects businesses with nearly 400 government agencies that input bids and quotes directly into the DemandStar system, many of which are unavailable elsewhere.
- Scholarship sponsored by the Florida SBDC Network in partnership with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Enterprise Florida, Inc. and the U.S. Commercial Service.
- Assists qualified manufacturing small businesses in Florida who are "new-to-export" to identify growth strategies through the development of customized Export Marketing Plans, through August 2013.
- The global network of trade professionals connects U.S. companies with international buyers, providing them with market intelligence, trade counseling, business matchmaking, and advocacy/commercial diplomacy support.
- This organization helps U.S. companies looking to make export sale or expand to additional markets, or an international company looking to purchase products/services from the United States or find additional U.S. suppliers, offering the expertise to connect with lucrative opportunities.
- Program and Services: Gold Key Matching Service and International Partner Search.
- SBA provides counseling, training and financing to support small business export opportunities.