Online Traffic Citation Search
Civil Traffic Citations Disclaimer:
The Alachua County Clerk of Courts is pleased to offer Internet access to the Alachua County Civil Traffic Citation Index on file in the Clerk's Office. Users should be aware of several items:
- While the Clerk's Office has attempted to ensure the accuracy of the online version of the Civil Traffic Citation Index, this online index is not the official index. The complete index of civil traffic citations is available at the Clerk of the Court's office located in the Alachua County Courthouse.
- Currently, during the beta test, the online index provides access to currently managed citations. NOTE: Please allow for a 24 hour office processing time. The online database will be updated every business day with the previous day's transactions.
- Your assistance is requested. If you identify a name or document that appears to be indexed improperly please notify us at Clerk@alachuaclerk.org
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
- For security and analytic purposes, information about searches conducted through the internet index provided will be logged. Information collected from these logs will be used to maintain and improve this service.
- The Alachua County Clerk of Court makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or its interpretation.
- Pursuant to Administrative Order #AOSC14-19 of the Supreme Court of Florida, electronic access to Alachua County Court Records will be limited to the information which is exempt from the restrictions identified in the Administrative Order.
Begin your Search
If you have any questions or comments please fill out our feedback form or call us at 352-374-3609.