Thank you for using the Alachua County Clerk's Office Automated Civil Traffic Citation payment system. You can now pay civil traffic citations and/or elect to attend a driver improvement course online and pay with your CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD (Small Service Charge will be added) over the web or Toll Free 1 877 716 1784.
Continue to Pay Ticket or Elect to Attend a Driver Improvement Course Online
Important Information To Know When Using This Service
- If the traffic citation is over thirty (30) days old you will not be able to use this automated payment system or elect to attend a driver improvement course.
- If the traffic citation relates to your vehicle registration, insurance, or driver's license, you will not be able to use this automated payment system.
- A convenience fee will be added to your fine amount.
- To avoid points being assessed to your driving record, you may be eligible to attend a defensive driving course. Click here for additional information on Driver Improvement Course.
- To determine if you are eligible for school click here to access the Driver License Check
- By paying your traffic citation through this service, you are waiving your right to contest the citation in court. In addition, points may be assessed to your driving record.
- Driver Improvement Course: If you elect to attend a driver improvement course and pay the fine, you must attend a driver improvement course approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles. Upon completion of the course, you must file your certificate of completion with the Clerk's office, regardless of any other instructions you may receive, before your compliance date (not more than 90 days after the date of your citation). Driver improvement courses can be found in the "yellow" pages of the telephone book and on the internet. Failure to file your certificate of completion and make the required payment prior to the compliance date will nullify your school election and you will incur additional late fees and charges.
- If the ticket number you enter has not yet been submitted into our system you may try at a later time. It may take up to seven working days for the citation to be submitted to the Clerk's office by the agency issuing the citation.
- Non-USA Billing Address: If the billing address for your credit card is outside the USA, you may not use this service and should contact the Clerk’s office at 352-374-3636 during the 30-day compliance period following the receipt of a citation to make payment.
If you have any questions or comments please fill out our feedback form or call us at 352-374-3609.