Alachua County prohibits unlawful discrimination in county employment, programs, and services. The Human Rights Ordinance, Chapter 111 of County Code, prohibits unlawful discrimination in Employment, Housing and Public Accommodations in Alachua County.
Equal Opportunity Brochures
- Human Rights Ordinance of Alachua County
- FAQs about Complaint Processing
- Disability Accessibility Program
- Fair Housing- "It's Your Right"
- A Guide to Service Animals under the ADA Act
- Jacqueline Chung
- Equal Opportunity Manager
- 12 SE 1st Street- 1st Floor
- Gainesville, FL 32601
- Phone: 352-374-5275
- Fax: 352-338-3205
- TDD/TTY Users: please call 711(Florida Relay Service