State & Federal Business Incentives
- Qualified Target Industry (QTI)
- Qualified Defense and Space Contractor Tax Refund (QDSC)
- Capital Investment Tax Credit (CITC)
- High Impact Performance Incentive Grant (HIPI)
- Quick Response Training Program (QRT)
- Incumbent Worker Training Program (IWT)
- Economic Development Transportation Fund (EDTF)
- Rural Incentive
- Urban Incentive
- Enterprise Zone Incentives
- Brownfield Incentives
- Local Government Distressed Area Matching Grant Program (LDMG)
- Program that helps small businesses in urban and rural communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
- These preferences go to small businesses that obtain HUBZone certification in part by employing staff who live in a HUBZone.
- The company must also maintain a "principal office" in one of these specially designated areas.
- Over $2 billion available in risk capital to fund the development of new technologies.