The Alachua County Commission will conduct two Special Budget Meetings on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, at the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, Gainesville) in the Grace Knight Conference Room. The first meeting begins at 10 a.m. The second is at 1:30 p.m.
Masks for vulnerable citizens are strongly recommended. The public may view the meetings on Cox Channel 12 and the County’s Video on Demand website.
Items of interest for the 10 a.m. meeting include:
- FY23 Budget Development - Budget and Fiscal Services and Facilities Management
- Judicial Offices Budget Request
- Tax Collector Budget Request
- Property Appraiser Budget Request
- Clerk of the Courts Budget Request
- Supervisor of Elections Budget Request
- Sheriff Budget Request
Items of interest for the 1:30 p.m. meeting include:
- FY23 Budget Development - County Attorney, County Manager and General Government and Environmental Protection, Fire Rescue, Human Resources, Community Administrative Services and Career Source, Information and Telecommunication Services, Parks and Open Spaces
View the agenda and backup items for the 10 a.m. meeting
View the agenda and backup items for the 1:30 p.m. meeting
For more information, contact Alachua County Communications Director Mark Sexton at 352-264-6979 or email@example.com.