ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting on Tuesday, December 6, 2016. The meeting begins at 10 a.m., in the Grace Knight Conference Room, located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Special Meeting:
2. Limitations on campaign spending
3. Discussion leading to approval of agreement with the City of Gainesville for Wild Spaces Public Places funded joint projects
4. Comprehensive discussion on the County’s general fee policy including a review of all department recommended fees derived from the recently completed Alachua County cost study
5. Update on strategies for County-wide protection of wetlands for water quality benefits
6. Presentation of Energy Conservation Investment Program Financial Policy and Administrative Procedure
7. Former RTS administration and maintenance facility litigation update
8. Discussion of renewal of local option fuel taxes
View agenda and backup.
The public is invited to attend the meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 and the County's Video on Demand website.
Free parking is available for citizens attending these meetings. Please park in the S.W. Parking Garage (105 S.W. 3rd Street, Gainesville) and bring your parking stub to the Alachua County Manager's Office, located on the 2nd floor of the County Administration Building, to receive a chaser validation ticket.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.