ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting on Tuesday, May 26, 2015. The Regular Public Hearing (evening meeting) has been canceled. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. The meeting is in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
6. Dignity Village Presentation of report and recommendations
7. Solar Assessment Report by Energy Conservation Services
8. Existing Regional Workforce Board, application for Initial Local Workforce Area Designation and Continued Charter
9. Alachua Commerce Rezoning - initiate dispute resolution process
10. Distribution of Local Option Gas Tax - Interlocal Agreement
11. Land Conservation Program replacement tractor, transfer from general fund reserves to increase vehicle replacement fund budget for purchase
12. UF Campus Development Agreement, report on draft proposed
13. Tower Road Complete Street TIGER Grant
14. Approval of the Alachua County Forever Buck Bay Flatwoods Preserve Management Plan
15. Affordable housing update
View the complete Regular Meeting/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are two public comment opportunities during the Regular Meeting, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.