ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, January 28, 2014. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
11. Cost Recovery Claim for Cabot-Koppers Superfund Site
12. Proposed Lower Santa Fe River and Springs Minimum Flows and Recovery Strategy
13. 2014 ASPCA Rachael Ray $100K Challenge Participation
Item of interest at the Public Hearing (Legislative Items):
19. Ordinance Expanding the Celebration Pointe Community Development District Number 1
20. Request to Dissolve Celebration Pointe Community Development District No. 2
21. Public Hearing to consider proposed changes to Unified Land Development Code Chapter 407, Article 3, Signs, and Article 7, Traditional Neighborhood and Transit Oriented Developments
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
Lower Santa Fe and Ichetuckee Rivers minimum Flows and Recovery Strategy
Draft Recovery Strategy
Draft Chapter 6242
418 NW 4th Ave County Covenant
RESOLUTION 418 NW4th Ave
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.