ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, March 26, 2013. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
9. Presentation of the County’s 2012 Independent Audit Results & Financial Statements
10. Revision to the Alachua County Board of County Commissioners Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Non-Bargaining and Bargaining Pay Plans
11. Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) Priority Projects Submittal
12. Notice of Grant Requirements for Alachua County Forever River Styx Project
13. NW 23rd Ave at Ft. Clarke Blvd Intersection Modification
14. Florida Department of Transportation County Incentive Grant Program Applications
15. Special Assessment District for NE 35th Avenue, NE 255th Drive and Quail Street from NE CR 219A to SR 26
16. NSP Real Estate Offer to Sell 3741 SE 17th Avenue, Gainesville
17. FFY 12 CDBG Housing Rehabilitation Program Bid Awards
Items of interest at the Public Hearing include:
23. Proposed Wage Recovery Ordinance
Zoning and land use items include: (If you know citizens who live near these projects, please share this press release.)
24. ZOS-01-13: A request to renew a special use permit for a clean debris landfill facility through 2043
25. ZOM-05-13: A request to amend the Oakmont Planned Development (PD) District phasing schedule to a single phase through June 2015
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press ReleaseFor more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.