ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their twice-monthly Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday September 25, 2012. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
11. Flumist Proposal for Permanent Funding From CHOICES Fund Balance
12. Fiscal Year 2012-2013 Executive Service, Non-Bargaining and Guardian Ad Litem Pay Plans.
13. SW 8th Avenue Multi-use Path Scope
14. Sweetwater Preserve Multi-use Path: Remove from the Bicycle/Pedestrian Work Program List
15. Neighborhood Stabilization Program 3 Housing Assistance Plan Amendment
Items of interest at the Public Hearing include:
20. Public Hearing: Adopt the FY13 Final Millage Rates and Final Budgets
21. Archer Braid Trail Phase 2: 30 percent Design Plans
View the Complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent Agenda and Backup Materials
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend the meetings or to view them live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.