September 6, 2010
ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - On Tuesday September 7, 2010, the Alachua County Commission will conduct two special budget meetings. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium on the second floor of the County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
The agenda for the 10 a.m. meeting includes:
1. FY11 and FY12 Budget Development Overview and Update
2. FY11 Comprehensive Financial Policies
3. FY11 Schedule of Fees and Charges - Health Department Revisions
4. FY11-FY15 Capital Improvement Program
a. Capital Projects Allocations
b. Utility Savings Reinvestment Program
5. FY11 Tentative Budget Adjustments
The agenda for the 1:30 p.m. meeting includes:
1. Kanapaha Park Recreation Center Update
2. Discussion of FY11 Budget Decision Package Tier 1 and Tier 2
3. Discussion of Outstanding FY11 Budget Issues
As always, the public is invited and encouraged to attend these meetings.
The meetings can be viewed live on Cox Ch. 12 or on the County’s Video on Demand site. To go to that site click here.
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.