ALACHUA COUNTY, FL - A new County Update program premieres tonight July 30, 2010 at 7 p.m. on Community 12 (channel 12 for Cox Cable subscribers). The show features stories on the following:
1. Alachua County Sheriff's Office Beat the Heat Driver Safety Program
2. County Waste Alternatives Tools for Schools Drive
3. Hurricane Safety for Pets and Animals
4. Addition of New Pedestrian Bridge at Mill Creek Preserve
5. Jehovah's Witness Convention a Boon to Local Economy
6. County Waste Alternatives' Buy S.M.A.R.T. Program
7. Downtown Organic Farmer's Garden at County Administration Building
To view this show immediately on Video on Demand, click here.
The jump points below the view screen allow you to jump to each story.
County Update is on at 7 p.m. every night but Thursday, and at 7 a.m. and midnight every day (all showings may be preempted by special or regular meetings). To view the Ch. 12 schedule, click here.
For more information, call the Alachua County Communications office at 352-374-5204.