Joint Water Policy Committee
The Joint Water Policy Committee is a forum for exploring water issues which affect Alachua County.
The current members include:
- Alachua County Commissioner Mike Byerly (Chair)
- Alachua County Commissioner Robert "Hutch" Hutchinson
- Gainesville City Commissioner Adrian Hayes-Santos
- Gainesville City Commissioner Harvey Ward (Vice-Chair)
- City of Archer Commissioner Melanie Wells
April 22, 2019 at 1:00 PM- Click HERE for meeting materials
June 24, 2019 at 3:00 PM
August 26, 2019 at 1:00 PM
October 28, 2019 at 1:00 PM
December 16, 2019 at 3:00 PM
Meetings are currently scheduled for the Grace Knight Auditorium in the County Administration Building at
12 Southeast First Street, Gainesville, Florida. The public is invited to attend this meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12, the County's Video on Demand website, and Facebook Live.
Past Meeting Documents
for meeting materials from past meetings.
Audio files of some meetings available upon request