As a principal, your participation is essential to the success of Tools for Schools.
Please encourage your teachers to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to
obtain free materials for their students.
To insure the success of Tools for Schools, please use the following guidelines:
- Assign a school liaison to communicate with the resource center. The liaison will
be responsible for the distribution of information from the center and handle any
administrative issues. Teachers should direct questions and comments about the center
through their liaison.
- Attend an orientation/shopping trip with your liaison at Tools for Schools.
- Schedule a representative from Tools for Schools to speak with all eligible teachers.
He or she will:
- Explain the mission of Tools for Schools;
- Explain where we get merchandise and how it is distributed;
- Explain store hours and the days of the week the store is open or when the mobile unit is in the area;
- Explain how we thank our donors and the importance of student involvement in completing
- Tell everyone in our community about Tools for Schools and encourage donations to