Alachua County public school teachers are allowed to shop once a month at either the main Tools for Schools Center or at the Tools for Schools Mobile Unit. Please see the shopping hours below. Locations for both Tools for Schools options can be found by clicking the shopping days link above.
We also need the help of you and your students to acknowledge our generous donors.
Each time you shop, you will receive a list of businesses who have contributed to
TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS. We encourage you to thank our donors, and help us to strengthen
our relationships for the future.
Main Center: Wednesday and Thursday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
Mobile Unit: Tuesdays from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Check in at the front desk. You must show a photo ID each time you shop employee photo identification or driver's license accepted.
- Since store space is limited, we ask that no
children or other guests accompany you into the store.
- Please respect the limits we set on items. Take only
what you need for your classroom.
- After making selections, and appropriately marking
them on the checkout form, please check out at the front desk. Do not forget to
sign your form at the bottom.
- All items are for school use only
and may be taken by teachers in Alachua County only.
- Sorry, we cannot hold items.
- Tools for Schools is not responsible for merchandise
after it leaves the premises.