ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting/Swearing-In Ceremony on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. The meeting begins at 10 a.m., in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (room 209), located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Special Meeting:
5. Special recognition
6. Commissioner-Elect Mike Byerly; Oath of Office administered by the Honorable Judge Denise R. Ferrero
7. Commissioner-Elect Charles S. Chestnut, IV; Oath of Office administered by the Honorable Judge Denise R. Ferrero
8. Commissioner-Elect Robert Hutchinson; Oath of Office administered by the Honorable Judge Denise R. Ferrero
9. Election and installation of officers for the Year 2016-2017
10. Remarks by incoming chair/commissioners
11. Remarks by other commissioners
View agenda and backup.
The public is invited to attend the meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 and the County's Video on Demand website.
Free parking is available for citizens attending these meetings. Please park in the S.W. Parking Garage (105 S.W. 3rd Street, Gainesville) and bring your parking stub to the Alachua County Manager's Office, located on the 2nd floor of the County Administration Building, to receive a chaser validation ticket.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.