ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting on Tuesday, September 6, 2016. The meeting begins at 1:30 p.m., in the Grace Knight Conference Room, located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
Items of interest at the Special Meeting:
1. Diversity and Inclusion Discussion
2. Amending Requirements for Targeted Board Positions (Special Meeting)
3. New Advisory Board and Committee Policy Adoption (Special Meeting)
4. Meridian Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. Discussion
5. Discussion of Request of Local Government Contribution for Tax Credit Development from Banyan Development Group LLC
Supplemental Agenda Items:
Request Adoption of a Resolution Authorizing the County Manager to Execute Permits with Other Governmental Agencies (to Precede Item #1)
View agenda and backup.
The public is invited to attend the meeting. It will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 and the County's Video on Demand website.
Free parking is available for citizens attending these meetings. Please park in the S.W. Parking Garage (105 S.W. 3rd Street, Gainesville) and bring your parking stub to the Alachua County Manager's Office, located on the 2nd floor of the County Administration Building, to receive a chaser validation ticket.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.