ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct a Special Meeting on Tuesday, November 17, 2015. The meeting begins at 10 a.m., in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (room 209), located on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building (12 S.E. 1st Street, downtown Gainesville).
The meeting agenda includes:
1. Security Precinct Carts: Bid 16 534
2. Reallocate Appropriation for the Health Insurance Fund
3. I-75 Task Force Presentation
4. Infrastructure Update - Sally Palmi
5. Appraisals Update- Michael Fay
6. Timber management for land conservation enhancement - Ramesh Buch
7. Survey results - Gina Peebles
8. Accept/reject auditorium/exhibit hall building renovations - Gina Peebles
9. Agreement to allow the Youth Fair Association to install a pole barn on the Fairgrounds site
View agenda and backup.
The public is invited to attend the meetings. They will be available to view live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County's Video on Demand website.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.