ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, May 27, 2014. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
8. Cade Museum update
9. Quarterly Hiring Activity Report for 2nd quarter FY 2014
10. Transportation Surtax Bicycle/Pedestrian Project List
11. Charter County Transportation Surtax Draft Interlocal Agreement
12. Review of Florida’s Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)
13. Metropolitan Transportation Planning Organization's Transportation for America Resolution
14. SW 8th Ave Connector Project, design elements
15. Presentation on Measuring Community Interest in Special Area Plans
17. Plum Creek update
Supplemental Item: Staff proposal to use existing Tourist Development Tax Funds for renovation
Items of interest at the Public Hearing:
20. Public Hearing to consider proposed changes to the Unified Land Development Code (ULDC) in Chapter 407, Article 12 Concurrency Management for Public Schools
21. Shearouse Woods Replat of a portion of Lot 32 of the Subdivision of Section 27, Township 9 South, Range 19 East per Plat Book A, Page 55
22. Park Avenue at Santa Fe Traditional Neighborhood Development, Revised Preliminary Development Plan
View the Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
View the Supplemental Agenda.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.