ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, September 24, 2013. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
6. National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) negotiations for use of the Gainesville Raceway Property for the new County Fairgrounds.
7. Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Neighborhood Revitalization Report
8. Letter to Beazer East, Inc. requesting relocation and purchase options for residential properties near Koppers Superfund Site
Items of interest at the Public Hearing include:
13. Public Hearing: adopt the FY14 Final Millage Rates and Final Budgets
14. Estates of Wilds Plantation subdivision
15. Request to Rescind the SanteFe Village Development of Regional Impact Development Order - Resolution 10-89
16. SantaFe Village at Springhills Transit Oriented Development Preliminary Development Plan
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.