ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday, May 14, 2013. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
11. Presentation: Alachua County School Located Influenza Vaccination Program 2013 FLUMIST Project update.
12. Supervisor of Elections space needs update and discussion
13. Quarterly Hiring Activity Report for the 2nd Quarter of Fiscal Year 2012/2013
14. Changes to the FY13 Fee Schedule for Public Works in the Engineering and Operations and Waste Management Divisions
15. NSP Real Estate Offer to Sell 406 NE 45th Terrace, Gainesville
Items of interest at the Public Hearing include:
23. Public Hearing to consider the proposed changes to Chapter 406.103(a)3 Unified Land Development Code, Natural Resources Protection Deed Restriction Requirements
View the complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent agenda and backup materials.
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend meetings, view them live on Cox Channel 12, or on the County’s Video on Demand website. Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by signing up for the following: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.