ALACHUA COUNTY, FL – The Alachua County Commission will conduct their twice-monthly Regular Meeting/Public Hearing on Tuesday July 10, 2012. The Regular Meeting begins at 9 a.m. and the Public Hearing begins at 5 p.m. Both meetings are in the Jack Durrance Auditorium (Room 209) on the second floor of the Alachua County Administration Building located at 12 SE 1st Street, downtown Gainesville.
Items of interest at the Regular Meeting include:
6. FY13 Tentative Budget Presentation (Time Certain at 1:30 p.m.)
13. 2011 Tax Roll Discount, Errors, Double Assessments and Insolvencies
16. QTI: Resolution supporting the request by Nanotherapeutics, Inc. for participation in the Qualified Target Industry
18. NW 23rd Ave at Ft. Clarke Blvd Intersection Modification
Items of interest at the Public Hearing include:
23. Public Hearing to Consider Charter County and Regional Transportation System Sales Surtax Ordinance for Roads
There are several Comprehensive Plan Amendments and zoning items on the agenda. Click below to view.
View the Complete Regular/Public Hearing/Consent Agenda and Backup Materials
There are four public comment opportunities during the Regular/Public Hearing Meetings, which enable citizens to speak to items not on the agenda. Citizens are encouraged to attend the meetings or to view them live on Cox Channel 12 or on the County’s Video on Demand website.
Citizens are encouraged to stay engaged by clicking on and signing up for the following products: Facebook Twitter Newsletter/Press Release
For more information, contact the Alachua County Communications Office at 352-374-5204.