Come to our center or mobile unit and shop on your designated day. You can also earn extra shopping days by volunteering at the center. We always need folks to help stock, check in, check out and help others with creative teaching ideas.
We also need the help of you and your students to acknowledge our generous donors. Each time you shop, you will receive a list of businesses who have contributed to TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS. We encourage you to thank our donors, and help us to strengthen our relationships for the future.
Shopping hours: Store: Wednesday and Thursday from 1:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m; Mobile Unit: Tuesdays from 2:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Please only visit on your school's designated shopping day.
PLEASE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Since store space is limited, we ask that no children or other guests accompany you into the store.
- Check in at the front desk. You must show a photo ID each time you shop - employee photo identification or driver's license accepted .
- Make sure you check the front board and the features table each time you come in-- there will be new specials, incentives and ideas.
- Please respect the limits we set on items. Take only what you need for your classroom.
- After making selections, and appropriately marking them on the checkout form, please check out at the front desk. Do not forget to sign your form at the bottom.
- All items are for school use only and may be taken by teachers in Alachua County only.
- Sorry, we cannot hold items.
- Tools for Schools is not responsible for merchandise after it leaves the premises.
- No returns, please.